a trip to thailand: inspiration for tuesday

5.14.2013

My husband and I went to Thailand for our honeymoon. Although I don't plan to publish personal posts often, I couldn't resist sharing some of our photos, and subsequently some of sights that inspired me during our stay:

Thailand
Sunset at The Tubkaak Resort

Thailand
Beautiful long tail boat

Thailand
Caning lanterns at The Tubkaak Resort

Thailand

Thailand
Orchids at The Tubkaak Resort

Thailand

Thailand
Thatched hut guest room Outrigger Phi Phi Island Resort and Spa

Thailand
Nui Bay on Phi Phi Island

Thailand
Dinnertime at The Tubkaak Resort

Thailand
The beach at The Tubkaak Resort

ThailandThailand
           The Tubkaak Resort at night and a Coconut Cup!

ThailandThailand
       Town of Tonsai on Phi Phi and Maya Bay 

ThailandThailand

       Railay Beach and resort grounds at The Tubkaak Resort

Enjoy! I certainly did!

Emilie

2 comments:

liza said...

It looks like it was a fantastic trip. I love the photos! Especially the color of the water. Wow. And the coconut cup and the long boat!

Megan said...

Oh, this sounds AMAZING!!!! I love it. It must have been worth the flight! (I get stir crazy on planes!)

 
Blogging tips