a blue and white christmas bash!

12.02.2013

I am so excited to participate in The Pink Pagoda's third Blue and White Bash today!


For last month's bash, I shared a post featuring a blue and white Meg Braff room that I had recreated, but now that it is finally officially Christmas season (can I get a hallelujah?), I am sharing some blue and white Christmas decor!

I remember my mother talking about the very traditional blue and silver (close enough) Christmas decor she grew up with, and subsequently I have always wanted to create my own blue and...--well, you know--Christmas, so this bash gives me the chance to do just that!:

Some blue and white Christmas ornaments to start us off:

$95 from The MET Store





Followed by a few blue and white stockings:

$28 from DecidedlyChic

$35 from Sutton Place Designs


And then some cozy blue and white blankets, of course!:

One Kings Lane

A few soft sweater pillows:

Pottery Barn

Foxy Art Studio

$30 from Buttermilk Cottage

Clever and cozy candles in a cup (and a ginger jar!):

$10 from shopellion

$12 from shopellion

Wisteria

And a little bit of blue barware for a lot of white eggnog:

$49 from Aces Finds Vintage


Blue and white makes for merry and bright!


Enjoy!

Emilie

9 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful blue and white Christmas wish list!! You always find the prettiest things! Aren't those little vase ornaments the cutest?!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

emilie at shell & chinoiserie said...

Thank you, Andrea! And yes--I just about DIED when I found them! I think I may need to decorate an entire tree with them! ;-)

The Pink Pagoda said...

All of this is beautiful -- thank you so much for linking up! Yesterday I purchased 3 sets of the ornaments in the first photo. Can't wait to get them!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Why would anyone decorate in any other color? I am in love with all of this. The straws are a must for cocktail time.

emilie at shell & chinoiserie said...

Thank you for being the hostess with the mostess! And I am so jealous of your new ornaments--please post lots of pics when they arrive!

emilie at shell & chinoiserie said...

I think next we should find some blue and white cocktails? Yes?

Vel Criste said...

Absolutely in love with all your finds! Have to Blue Christmas again soon! Thank you for sharing Emilie!

emilie at shell & chinoiserie said...

Thanks, Vel!!! Now I just need a tree as gorgeous as yours to put my ornaments on!

Unknown said...

I love the blue & white plaid blankets...a must for cold New England winters! Elle

 
Blogging tips