friday finds and some instagram fun

12.27.2013

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! I had a wonderful holiday with my husband and his family here in Nashville. They are always so generous to me, and one of my many beautiful gifts from them this year was the Devon Mirror from Z Gallerie:

Devon Mirror from ZGallerie

I had been hoping for this mirror for months, so to say I was excited when I found it under the tree would be an understatement. Now I just need a house to hang it in...for now, I choose to focus on the mirror...and the rest of my loot.

I admit that every time I visit Nashville, one of my guilty pleasures is taking a trip to Z Gallerie. Yesterday I got my fix when I emerged from the house to investigate the sale situation at The Mall at Green Hills. I made my way to Z Gallerie, where I found a sale and lots of pretty pieces to match my mirror, but unfortunately all I left with was these photos of my finds that I took on Instagram:

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

Friday Finds from ZGallerie

I have been with my husband's wonderful family here in Nashville all week and--as I do every time I'm in this town--I have come across lots of fabulous finds, so stay tuned for more from Nashville next Friday! And in the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram for different finds every day!

Enjoy!

Emilie


4 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

It's been far to long since I've been in a Z gallery. I need to stop in after those photos! Love the big clam shell!
Sharon

Unknown said...

It is such fun store! Isn't that clam shell great? With the gold interior?!

Andrea said...

That mirror is fabulous, Merry Christmas indeed!! Do you know I have never been to Nashville?! My husband is there often on business, and I'm planning a tag-along trip soon! So many adorable shops there, I cannot wait to read more about your visit!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Unknown said...

Oh, you have to go--it is such a fun city! Lots of great shopping...and food. Ooooh, the food (hence the crazy cleanse). You will love it!

 
Blogging tips