valentine's wishlist

2.12.2014

Between meeting with contractors, gathering estimates, picking out new finishes and fixtures, finding furniture, and preparing for our closing tomorrow, it has been a busy couple of weeks! Unfortunately I think all of the running around has caught up with me and I have been a bit under the weather for the past few days...and what weather it has been! I admit I am happy that another ice storm has given me the excuse to stay home today and finally think a bit about what I would like for Valentine's Day! I am willing to bet that any one of these lovely little items on my wishlist would make me feel a lot better:


Red Zebra Scarf
Gold Elephant Earrings
Rose Quartz Coasters
Plum Pretty Sugar Robe
Pink Agate Coasters
Hanky Panky Roses

4 comments:

Vel Criste said...

I want to coasters, the candle and the macarons for sure! Hope you get some on your list!

Thehouseofhampton said...

They all work for me. Have a good week, and congratulations on your closing! So exciting.
Sharon

Nancy said...

I'll take one of each :) Lovely picks. Hope you feel better soon.

Andrea said...

Those rose quartz coasters are to die for!! I love it all! Get well soon, and Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

 
Blogging tips