friday finds: tea towels and other favorite finds on sale from Pomegranate!

1.24.2014

After all of the time and energy we have put into our house hunt this week, I was hoping to announce that my Friday finds included a house, but instead I have tea towels for you today, ha! In case you hadn't noticed (yeah right), my poor little blog has been a bit neglected lately, but bear with me--I may have exciting news and lots of new material soon! ;-)

These adorable elephant tea towels from Pomegranate are on sale for $11!:

PomegranatePomegranate

Set of Two (red or blue) Embroidered Hand Towels

The elephant towels are my favorite, but also on sale from Pomegranate are the following:

Pomegranate
Set of Six Embroidered Cocktail Napkins
$7(!) from Pomegranate

Pomegranate
Set of Four Placemats 
$11 from Pomegranate

Pomegranate
Set of Two Oven Mitts
$13 from Pomegranate

Pomegranate
Tablecloth
$17 from Pomegranate

Pomegranate
Set of Four Placemats
$11 from Pomegranate

Enjoy!

Emilie


6 comments:

Nancy said...

never heard of pomegranate! thanks for the tip. i'm off to look around their site :)

Andrea said...

Oh, I need those elephant tea towels, stat! Cannot wait to hear about the house hunt!! Fingers crossed!!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Thehouseofhampton said...

I like that tablecloth. Heading over now! Thanks for the tip....
Sharon

Natasha Stevens said...

I love pomegranate!

Unknown said...

Aren't they adorable? I may have to replace the red lobsters in my kitchen with red elephants!

Unknown said...

Enjoy!!!

 
Blogging tips